Friends of Maryhaven Annual Appeal
- The Friends of Maryhaven Annual Appeal will serve as the primary annual fundraising source for Maryhaven. This appeal will accept contributions each Fiscal Year from January 1st through December 31st.
The purpose of The Friends of Maryhaven Annual Appeal is to raise ‘unrestricted” and “temporarily “ restricted monies for programs, services, operational assistance, activities for our individuals, staff enhancements, educational programs and meeting the Mission and Philosophy of Maryhaven Center of Hope.
The Friends of Maryhaven Annual Appeal’s success will help Maryhaven and the Center of Hope Foundation look to bigger and better things in 2018 and beyond. The Friends of Maryhaven Annual Appeal will provide a steady flow of annual income over and above the funds received from general operational and budgeted funds. The Friends of Maryhaven Annual Appeal will become the cornerstone and key to success.
The Friends of Maryhaven Annual Appeal:
- Seeks support from all our constituents.
- Builds and develops a stronger and more consistent base of donors.
- Helps establish new habits and patterns of giving by a regular solicitation process.
- Informs, involves and bonds all friends, administrators, parents, staff and the community at large.
- Promotes giving habits that encourage all of us to eventually make endowed & planned gifts
The Friends of Maryhaven Annual Appeal provides incentives and the means for friends to contribute private, tax deductible gifts that will directly benefit Maryhaven.
Contributions to The Friends of Maryhaven Annual Appeal directly enhance the experience of our individuals at Maryhaven.
Become a Friend of Maryhaven
As a Friend of Maryhaven you will be recognized for your ongoing commitment to Maryhaven.
Each year, all FRIENDS will be invited to a special day at Maryhaven where they will have a chance to see our progress and hear first-hand news from our leadership.
Please note that contributions of any size are graciously accepted. The number of individuals who participate is a significant factor in our success and influences corporate and foundation grant support. Our success in gaining recognition as THE LEADER in mental and behavioral challenged care will be made possible by foundations, corporations and most importantly, our community of friends. In essence, any gift increases the perception and value of Maryhaven Center of Hope.
Floating CTA Show: